Advertisement Project on Home Automation and Security Systems
Home Automation and Security Systems
Change the way you live
What is Home Automation ?
Home Automation or Smart Homes refer to the residential extension of building automation and involves the control and automation of lighting, heating , ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), and security, as well as home appliances such as washer/dryers, ovens or refrigerators/freezers that use WiFi for remote monitoring.
Soon Homeowners Will Be Able To Control All Home Appliances through a Central System
DOMOTICS – Home Automation and Security Systems
It is a combination of a Latin verb “domus” meaning “home” and the industry of telematics, robotics and informatics.
Change the way you live
Smarter homes for Smarter People
- To introduce the concept of Home automation to the Indian Market
- To create market presence for the brand DOMOTICS in home security industry
- To create awareness about home automation and security products
- To exploit the first mover advantages in the home security industry
Slide 5 Home Automation and Security Systems
We have used the VALS (Values, Attitudes and Lifestyles) framework for the STP analysis of smart homes.
Key segments of Home Automation Market
On the Basis of Application
- Safety and security
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air-Conditioning)
- Entertainment (Home audio/video)
- Others(Robotics, heath care)
On the Basis of Type
- Luxury (custom) home automation systems
- Mainstream home automation systems
- DIY (Do It Yourself) home automation systems
- Managed home automation services
On the Basis of Networking technology
- Wired home automation systems
- Power-line home automation systems
- Computing network home automation systems
- Wireless home automation systems
Rich, Joint families, Elderly, Disabled, Tech savvy
The intended audience for our product includes:
- Automation & control networking technology vendors
- Real estate builders
- System integrators
- Home and Business owners
- Project consultants
- Designers/consultants (HVAC, security, and fire & safety)
- Home management systems (product & service providers)
- Government bodies involved in green buildings
- Home automation system providers who want to know more about home automation system and latest technological developments in this market
Pricing is based on – Going rate and Mark up pricing Strategies
Here are some basic costs of installing home automation:
- Basic starter kit (lights or deadbolt controls): ₹3000 to ₹40,000
- Wireless mesh systems (Z-Wave, etc.): ₹20,000 to ₹60,000
- Monthly service: ₹2000 to ₹4000 per month, plus activation fees, which normally cost around ₹15000 to ₹35,000. Equipment is usually free.
- Cloud automation – ₹10,000 to ₹30,000
- Hardwired – Unlike the above choices, which simply plug into your existing outlets, hardwired systems become part of your home. Hardwired systems are much more reliable and cost from ₹2,00,000 to ₹10,00,000 to install
- Offering case studies, brochures and galleries to educate customers
- Ensuring ease in finding a dealer
- Focusing on Backward Compatibility of home devices
- Providing efficient Customer Support
- To create a smart home model which displays use of all the products for customers to visit and interact. Then share the video of the same. It is difficult for most people to visualize a smart home so it is best when they experience it
Focus of Advertising
Convenience: Easy access to dim or increase the intensity of lights, control shades etc. with the touch of a button on your tablet/smartphone or a dynamic keypad.
Efficiency: Automation systems help easily control and reduce the power consumption of electrical appliances and fittings.
Comfort: Automation can present environments for you without any real effort.
Security: Using automation sensors and communications technologies, homes can be carefully and constantly monitored from anywhere.
Feature Appeal – These devices add convenience by helping you create schedules, rules and smartphone controls. Common examples are light switches, garage door openers, thermostats and window treatments.
Competitive Advantage Appeal – Using these devices, you can improve your home’s energy efficiency, which helps you save on gas, electric or water bills. The initial investment will turn into savings in a few years.
Safety & Security – Technology in this category protects your family, belongings and property by monitoring for and deterring intruders.
Convenience – It allows users to control and automate lighting, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and security, as well as home appliances such as washer/dryers, ovens or refrigerators/freezers remotely with only one device.
Newspaper, Magazines, Internet Radio and TV
Ads, Articles, Audio Clips and Video
National Newspapers, Home décor, Technology Magazines, Business Magazines
Times of India, Financial Express, The Hindu
Forbes India, Digit, Time-out, YO Vizag
Video Advertisement – 60 sec
News channels, Food and Living Channels
Channels: NDTV Profit, Times Now, CNN,BBC World News, NDTV Goodtimes, Zee Trendz, TLC
Shows: Top 10, Stock Updates, Business Debates, Tech Shows, High TRP shows
Ads, Articles, Video
Business Websites, Home/Lifestyle/Technology Blogs
Websites and Vlogs – Business Insider, Digit.in, Miss Malani, Geeky Ranjit, C4E tech